Friday, January 22, 2016

Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center Announces its January Patient of the Month

Grace Walker, physical and occupational therapist and nutritionist is proud to announce Joyce Jauch as its first official patient of the month at Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center.


All staff members and therapists agreed that Joyce has been one of Walker's most enthusiastic and proactive patients this past month. She always carries a positive attitude and does the "dirty work" not only when she's at the gym. Here is what she says about her experience at Walker PT and how she was able to get such great results:

When I came to physical therapy I had not idea my back and leg pain could be helped by learning various exercises. I've since learned that various simple exercises can be done by me that make my life so much more "do-able" and so much easier. I've enjoyed working on the exercises and feel a renewed hope of living with far less pain. I've enjoyed working with the staff at Walker PT. They've been a great help in encouraging my recovery."

 -Joyce Jauch
 
 

Call Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center today to schedule and appointment with an expert physical therapist!
 
714-997-5518
 
1111 W. Town & Country Rd. Ste. 1
Orange, Ca 92868
 


No comments:

Post a Comment