Be Free from Knee Pain Program
According to Grace Walker director of Walker Physical Therapy and Pain Center in Orange,knee pain affects millions of people in the United States. Knee pain affects all ages, not just older people or athletes. However, injuries and the cause of your knee pain may differ by age and activity. Knee pain can be the result of arthritis, injury, strains, ligament tears and much more. Knee pain can also stem from hip, back or foot problems. That is why the experts at Walker PhysicalTherapy & Pain Center treat the root of your problem and evaluate your entire body. We don’t merely treat the symptoms. Every person is different which is why we provide each patient with a specific program tailored to fit their specific needs. Our Be Free from Knee Pain Program provides effective results in a fun and healing environment.
Be Free From Knee Pain Program
- Pressure point release, joint mobilization,and soft tissue mobilization of the knee,hip, and back as necessary.
- A thorough exercise program to strengthen the quads, hips, and ankles.
- CORE strengthening and stretching of tight hip flexors, tenor fascia lata, and hamstrings.
- The revolutionary ML 830 Laser to reduce pain, decrease inflammation, and increase tissue healing.
- Kinesiotaping for pain relief,inflammation and muscle recruitment
- and important DO’S and DON’TS to promote faster recovery and avoid re-injury or recurrence of pain.
Stop Living in Pain! Call Walker PT & Pain Center at (714) 997-5518 to Be Free from Knee Pain!Our experts in pain relief provide fast and effective results . Call for an appointment with a physical or occupational therapist.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1OVYYBd